EQUITY, DIVERSITY, INCLUSION BROCHURE
- To discuss barriers or accommodations related to (dis)ability - Office for Students with Disabilities.
- For support in advocacy of women’s rights and promotion of women - McGill Senate Subcommittee on Women.
- For getting support in and reporting sexual harassment and violence - Office for Sexual Violence Response, Support and Education.
- For support in student health (physical and mental) and wellness including guidance on how to book an appointment with a mental or physical health professional - Student Wellness Hub.
- Academic, community, and cultural based support for Indigenous students - First Peoples’ House
- For support in anti-Black racism and other race related areas - Office of the Provost and Vice-Principal (Academic)
- For support with religious and spiritual life - McGill Office of Religious and Spiritual
- For support in sexual identity including registering for short-term psychotherapy sessions - McGill University Sexual Identity Centre.
For an extensive list of resources please visit
Or contact the PPAGS EDI Team for support:
Every Tuesday from 5:00 -6:00 pm Max Bell School students have the opportunity to join our sessions.
For more information contact the VP of Academics at firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of International Student Services
Important information on travel restrictions for international students
Rapid Advising: Join us for a 5-minute advising appointment Thursday mornings!
Student Wellness Hub
Remote Student Life
McGill International Student Network
MISN is McGill University’s largest international student run organization..